Grad Student Finances is seeking content submissions from current and former graduate students on how they earned money during grad school in addition to their stipends. We have an entire section of the site dedicated to the ways that grad students have earned money on the side. The extra income could be an activity that advanced your training, a monetized hobby, a job you took just for the paycheck, or even a passive source.
The questions we request that you answer in this type of post are:
- Your Name:
- Your University:
- Your Department/Program:
- What is/was your side or temporary job?
- How much do/did you earn?
- How do/did you balance your job with your graduate work?
- Does/did your job complement your graduate work or advance your career?
- How did you get started with your job?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about your experience?
Please send your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for participating!
Join Our Phinancially Distinct Community
Receive 1-2 emails per week to help you take the next step with your finances.