The Personal Finance for PhDs suite of talks is for PhDs-in-training at the undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral stages. The content is specifically tailored to cover what trainees need to know to take control of and improve their finances in the present.
Please note that for the graduate-level talks the primary audience is graduate students who receive stipends and tuition waivers.
Full descriptions of each seminar available in the 2019-2020 school year are below:
- The Graduate Student’s and Postdoc’s Guide to Personal Finance
- What to Do to Improve Your Finances this Academic Year
- Demystifying Taxes for Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Hack Your Budget
- Why and How to Passively Invest as a Grad Student or Postdoc
- Set Yourself Up for Financial Success in Your PhD Program, Postdoc, or Post-PhD Job
Emily also creates custom seminars upon request.
Join Our Phinancially Distinct Community
Receive 1-2 emails per week to help you take the next step with your finances.