The Personal Finance for PhDs suite of talks is for PhDs-in-training at the undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral stages. The content is specifically tailored to cover what trainees at each level need to know to take control of and improve their finances in the present.
Please note that for the graduate- and undergraduate-level talks the primary audience is graduate students who (will) receive stipends and tuition remissions.
Full descriptions of each seminar available in the 2018-2019 school year are below:
- The Graduate Student’s and Postdoc’s Guide to Personal Finance
- Hack Your Budget
- Demystifying Taxes for Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Why and How to Passively Invest as a Grad Student or Postdoc
- Decipher Your Stipend Offer Letter
- Set Yourself Up for Financial Success in Graduate School
Emily also creates custom seminars upon request.
Join Our Phinancially Distinct Community
Receive 1-2 emails per week to help you take the next step with your finances.